HOW TO GET CONFIDENT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA – FEATURING PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY OF LISA FERA OF PRIMERICA
Lisa Fera, a representative for Primerica, needed new photos to promote her brand on social media and her website.
Lisa was such a fun client to work with and she gave it her all in front of the camera.Some clients do struggle with getting comfortable in front of the cameras, though.
Here are four simple tips to follow to help with your confidence in front of the camera:
- SMILE! Don’t be afraid to show your personality and have fun while taking your photos
- Pick outfits that are comfortable for you. You don’t want to be stiff or look unnatural in your photos, so rather than trying to impress others, just be YOU.
- THAT MEANS, pick outfits that the REAL you wants to wear – not what you think others are going to want to see you in.
- Do not worry AT ALL about what blemishes may show, or how your finished photos will look. Any blemishes can be edited and your photos will meet your every desire.
- Breathe, move around, and feel free to spark a conversation with your photographer or assistant if that helps you get comfortable.
- Take a look at the latest trends of photos that do best on social media – have a sheet of poses you like ready for inspiration to help you get started before you get really comfortable.
We are so glad we got to take these beautiful photos for Lisa and we hope to be back with her soon.
If you’re looking to update your photo gallery, contact us today. With our photography package you get:
- A professional team of award-winning photographers that are so excited to give you the most stunning photos to improve your business image
- Extra team members to assist with any hair, clothing, or small details out of place to ensure the perfect shot
- A professional-grade photography set-up with lights for the cleanest photos possible
- Additional ample photos around your office or the stunning location of your choice to showcase the amazing world you’ve surrounded yourself with to make an even deeper connection with your ideal online audience
- Multiple cameras with different angles to have variations of photo styles
- Access to all of your finished photos for you to use for any profile picture, website, social media feeds, marketing print material – you name it – as you please, however you please – your photos are yours!
Continue scrolling to view more photos from Lisa Fera’s photography session!