HOW TO GET STUNNING PHOTOS FOR YOUR SOCIAL WITH SUBJECTS OF ALL AGES – FEATURING MOMSPIRATION412
MEDIA – The Creative Agency was so excited to shoot a session for our wonderful client Christine Furman of Momspiration412.
Momspiration412 was looking to update their photography for social media, their website, and future marketing.
Momspiration412’s mission is to help moms discover their true empowered self while leading with love, showing grace and raising kind, independent, confident kids with peace, ease, and patience. Since this photo shoot focused on families, we wanted to make everyone feel comfortable and as though they were just going about their normal routine.
So how do you prepare for a photo shoot with people of all ages, particularly children who have a short attention span? Follow these tips next time to have a smooth session:
- First and foremost, let kids be kids. You may not capture many posed shots, but that is what makes the photos genuine for marketing.
- Include props for interactive shots between parents and children
- Switch your backdrop to add a variety of photos. It is much easier than trying to change outfits in between photos.
- Last but not least, these photo shoots can be tiring for both the parents and children, so try to keep the photo shoot under an hour or so.
All of these simple tips helped make MEDIA’s shoot with Momspiration412 so much more enjoyable and productive.
If you are interested in a photoshoot with MEDIA, contact us today. With our photography session you get:
- A professional team of experienced photographers that are so excited to give you the most stunning photos to improve your business image
- Extra team members to assist with any hair, clothing, or small details out of place to ensure the perfect shot
- A professional-grade photography set-up with lights for the cleanest photos possible
- The option to include a modern backdrop if you please
- Additional ample photos around your office or the stunning location of your choice to showcase the amazing world you’ve surrounded yourself with to make an even deeper connection with your ideal online audience
- Multiple cameras with different angles to have variations of photo styles
- A drive folder with access to all of your finished photos for you to use for any profile picture, business material, or printing purposes – as you please, however you please – your photos are yours!
Continue scrolling to view more photos from Momspiration412’s photography session!